This years North Wales LCMLA Trainer/Assessor Panel Courses will be running from the 9th through to the 13th of December. During the week there will be a full range of courses available for those wanting to attend a training or assessment course delivered by members of the panel.
There’s also an Update Workshop running the 7th of December with Nigel Atkins. If you’d like a place on that day you’ll need to book through the BCA directly which can be done here: https://british-caving.org.uk/wiki3/doku.php?id=training:lcmla_workshops
As all the North Wales panel are available during that week there’s also an opportunity to get your assessments sorted with T/As that may sometimes have limited availability.
Each of these courses will run provided at least one person is booked onto it, however once they’re full they’re full so please do make sure you book a place!
- Level 1 Mine training, 9th-10th Dec. (Lledr Hall) £200
- Level 1 Mine & Cave training, 9th-11th Dec. (Lledr Hall & Alun Valley) £300
- Level 2 Training (including Tyrolean Traverse for groups), 9th-11th Dec. (Caernarvon & Tanygrisiau) £300
- Level 1 Mine training, 12th-13th Dec. (Betws y Coed) £200
- Level 2 Training (without Tyrolean for groups), 12th–13th Dec.(Caernarvon & Betws y Coed) £200
- Mine to Cave Transfer Training, 11th Dec. £100
- SRT training, 12th Dec. (Caernarfon) £100
- Tyrolean Traverse for Groups Training, 13th Dec. (Tanygrisiau) £100
- Assessment (by arrangement) throughout the weeko Module 1, 3, 5, 6 or Tyrolean: £100o Module 2 or 4: £200